Thursday, September 22, 2011

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue Review

Visit My New Site at http://nintendogamerthoughts.blogspot.com 

Cover of a Great Game

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue was a pretty awesome video game. Available on the N64, PS1, and Sega Dreamcast, along with a Game Boy Color version. The game was plenty of fun. I'm reviewing the PlayStation version though the only difference from the N64 was that it had full motion video, a novelty at the time. I remember driving my self crazy with this game. Here is an example of the game play that made me scream at the TV from a walk through found on the wonderful world of YouTube:



To a little kid, and even a big kid going back and playing it, it can become quite difficult. I would always keep playing though because the game was so great. You played as Buzz Lightyear loosely following the events of Toy Story 2. The game mixed platforming, shooting with Buzz's Laser, and going on different types of fetch quests for all your Toy Story friends. The graphics were nice and colorful and captured the feeling of Toy Story really well. It also had great music like this:



I recommend you play this game, it can be bought on the PlayStation Network for a great $5.99.

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment