Friday, October 1, 2010

Disney Gaming and the Nintendo 3DS

The new gaming system the Nintendo 3DS comes out March 2011. Disney or not I am going to get it one way or another. This little device is an amazing piece of machinery. Some of the features of the system are: the ability to play video games in 3D without glasses, The ability to take 3D pictures, the ability to watch 3D movie and so much more. Of course you can do this all in 2D to, if 3D is not your thing and like the video games all the 3D is glasses free. Nintendo has already announced that they will be teaming up with Disney to release their 3D movies on the system, but you can also watch them in 2D like I mentioned earlier. My question is how else could Disney use this handheld system to their benefit. My thoughts are that they could release a Walt Disney World Explorer type game where you can view pictures and videos of Walt Disney World all in 3D. Since It can take 3D pictures this would be a great device to have in the parks with you so you will have 3D photos to show your family and friends back home. This device is something I can not wait for and I hope Disney will take advantage of it.

1 comment:

  1. I want the Disney World game on DS!!!!! (I have a DS). When is it gonna come out????

    -ilovehorseyrides

    ReplyDelete