Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tron Evolution PSP Review

Wow, I have not posted in a long time. Here I am and I have a review of Tron Evolution for the PlayStation Portable. If you are a major Tron fan like me stop reading this and go buy it right now. For the casual Tron fan read my review. Tron Evolution for the PSP takes place in the year 1989, seven years after the original Tron released in 1982. You compete in the Grid Games with different events from grid tanks to the ever so popular light cycle. The game will give you many events to compete in but that is basically it. I would recommend this game to any Tron fan or someone who wants a game they can easily get in and out of. This game is available on both UMD (Universal Media Disc) and as a download on the PlayStation Network.

My Rating 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment