Thursday, December 1, 2011

Singing Food Part 1: Kitchen Kabaret


I never had the chance to see Kitchen Kabaret but I am taking the time now to watch it via YouTube. It has also been a long time since I posted about Epcot. Read after the break to learn about my thoughts.
I really wish Epcot still has this level of cheese, pardon the pun. That is the real reason I love this show. It just feels so different from anything else in Walt Disney World and it is a shame to see it gone. Now a days every show, ride or whatever is featuring already existing characters from Disney franchises. I wish we could go back to the days of Kitchen Kabaret and Figment and all those other great Epcot attractions were besides a few Disney characters here and there it was mostly all original. Before we all enjoy watching singing audio-animatronic food here are a few fun facts:
  • Sponsored by Kraft
  • Mr. Eggz was also in the Astuter Computer Review at the same time
  • Closed in 1994 and replaced by Food Rocks after the sponsorship changed to Nestle
  • Well remembered for the song Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit
So here is Kitchen Kabaret:





Stay on the look out for part two all about Food Rocks. Leave a commenet and tell me what you think about this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment