Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why Is Sounds Dangerous! Still At Hollywood Studios?

Yes, this still exists.
So I have been thinking this for awhile now. Sounds Dangerous! at Disney's Hollywood Studios really has no business of existing. It is open seasonally when the park is really busy but even then any place with air conditioning on days like that will attract the masses. This show is dated. How is this show dated? Well it has Drew Carey. Now you're thinking "Well Drew Carey hosts Price is Right?' Well that is true but when this opened the Drew Carey Show was still on and had 3 or 4 years left in it. I have no problem with Drew Carey and I think a new movie with him would be good but I'll tell you about that later. So if you have not seen Sounds Dangerous here it is:



If you watched it with headphones you just got the exact same experience without having to spend 80 bucks and the other money you inevitably spent which I will write about another time. So how could they improve this show? They can't and that is the problem. There is no way to improve it with out filming a new movie. No, I don't have a solution for Disney I just have a question. Could you please update this, I would love to see Drew Carey but the same show for 10 years is a little to much when it isn't up to the quality of a Star Tours or Muppet Vision 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment