Friday, November 18, 2011

Memories of a VHS: Around the World with Mickey and Friends

For some reason recently I was thinking about all the old Disney VHS tapes I used to have when I was little. Most of them were really just advertisements yet and I loved watching them. Sadly flooding in the basement destroyed those tapes. Though I would still rather have a flooded basement then a first floor which happened somewhat recently and had force me to move out for two months or so. One memory of these VHS tapes was this one with Mickey and his friends watching stuff about Disney World. I really don't remember much but I was ale to find a clip of it. Or maybe it is the whole thing. I really can't remember. So here is Around the World with Mickey and Friends:



If anyone knows anything about this, please leave a comment and tell me what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment