Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let the Memories Begin

A new promotion is starting in 2011 called "Let the Memories Begin" focusing on Disney vacationers Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line memories. A website has already launched that lets guests post pictures, video, and stories of their Disney Parks memories.You can find this website at disneymemories.com. Here is the one I submitted: "After a morning at Walt Disney World we were going back to our resort hotel All Star Movies. It had only been a few weeks since my birthday and when we opened the door we found a Mickey Mouse balloon and a birthday card signed by the big cheese himself. It was a wonderful moment I will never forget." I have my fingers crossed hoping in will be posted. Starting in January 2011 there will be a show at Cinderella Castle showcasing pictures families have submitted of them having a good time at Walt Disney World. I have no opinion on it now since there is nothing to really critique but we will just have to wait and see how this promotion goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment